New TDSB Health Pass and Canada Mask Guidelines:
Virtual Town Hall - January 18th
Useful Back to School Health Links
Morning Entry and Protocols
- All grade 3/4/5 students will line up at the back of the school (on the turf or tarmac) at entry time. There will not be a staggered start this year.
- Grade 1/2 students will begin the year lining up with parents.
- Kindergarten students will line up, with parent, at their assigned entrance. More details can be found in the Safe Return to School Document.
TDSB Student Health Pass
Before coming to school each day, all students must conduct an active student health screening self-assessment. This is the most up-to-date screening tool from Toronto Public Health and has key changes from last year’s tool, including:
- A shortened list of symptoms that are most commonly associated with COVID-19
- Consideration for immunization status
- Revised isolation period protocols
- Revised international travel protocols
- Consideration for rapid or home-based self-testing kits
If, based on the answers, you are clear to come to school, you must either complete the TDSB Health Pass (paper) or the TDSB Daily Health Screening app, to enter the school.
- If students remain at school over the lunch hour, they will eat lunch in their classrooms.