Raffle Extravaganza! Tickets now on Sale!
Support the Holiday Toy Drive!
Students should bring their new, unwrapped toy to school between November 25 – December 6.
Personal Item Drive! December 7th/8th
- New and unwrapped personal items such as diapers (#1 need), baby wipes and lotion, baby formula, shampoo/conditioner, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste etc. Donations can be put together in gift bags or on their own.
- Donations will be collected by parent volunteers at the Cheston entrance of the school during morning drop off and afternoon pick up times. A bin for donations will also be placed at the daycare doors to allow for all families to participate.
- All donations will be collected and put into gift care packages for families who attend the Early Years Centre in Thorncliffe Park.
One Day Food Drive! December 14th
- Non perishable foods will be accepted at and will be taken to the Thorncliffe Park food bank.
- Collection Spot – A van will be parked on the school tarmac by the Cleveland Avenue school yard entrance between 8 – 9 am.
- Please no expired items & non perishable items.
Useful Back to School Health Links
Morning Entry and Protocols
- All grade 3/4/5 students will line up at the back of the school (on the turf or tarmac) at entry time. There will not be a staggered start this year.
- Grade 1/2 students will begin the year lining up with parents.
- Kindergarten students will line up, with parent, at their assigned entrance. More details can be found in the Safe Return to School Document.
TDSB Student Health Pass
Before coming to school each day, all students must conduct an active student health screening self-assessment. This is the most up-to-date screening tool from Toronto Public Health and has key changes from last year’s tool, including:
- A shortened list of symptoms that are most commonly associated with COVID-19
- Consideration for immunization status
- Revised isolation period protocols
- Revised international travel protocols
- Consideration for rapid or home-based self-testing kits
If, based on the answers, you are clear to come to school, you must either complete the TDSB Health Pass (paper) or the TDSB Daily Health Screening app, to enter the school.
- If students remain at school over the lunch hour, they will eat lunch in their classrooms.