Terry Fox Run / Walk - Sept 27th
Our 17th annual walk/run for the Terry Fox foundation will be held on this Friday, Sept 27, (rain date: Thursday, October 3). Please note the following:
- We are collecting TOONIES for TERRY in each classroom from Monday to Friday so please send in some toonies!
- Donations can also be made directly to the Terry Fox Foundation at: http://www.terryfox.ca/
- Kindergarten students will participate by walking around the turf throughout the morning while supervised by Kindergarten staff
- Students from Gr 1-5 will walk around the Maurice Cody block at either 12:50pm or 2:20pm depending on grade. Our route will be supervised by parent volunteers so please email Ms Hatsiz if you can help. email@example.com
Movie Night at Cody - Sept 27th
Join us on Friday, Sept 27th for Movie Night on the Turf! The movie starts at 7:15pm so come early to get a spot. Blankets, sleeping bags are all welcome, even pajama’s! There will be a concession stand for munchies so please bring loonies and toonies. Also bring a refillable water bottle as there will be access to the fountains in the school. Please no popcorn.
The movie is always kept a secret until it starts rolling on the big screen. All ages welcome.
Our new FSA Executives
Would like to welcome our newly elected 2019/20 Executive Committee for the FSA (Family and School Association)
- Staff supervision and entry off the north playground: 8:30am – 8:40am
- Recess: 10:05 – 10:20am
- Lunch: 11:30am – 12:35pm
- Recess: 2 – 2:15pm
- Dismissal: 3:25 – 3:30pm
- Staff supervision of the north playground: 3:25 – 3:40pm
- Staff supervision and entry: 8:40 – 8:55am
- Lunch: 11:25am – 12:50pm
- Staff supervision in Kindie yard: 12:35 – 12:50pm
- Dismissal: 3:20pm
Drop off and Pickup Areas
Have a student in grade 1-5? Try our Kiss N Ride program!
Want to remind everyone of the Kiss N’ Ride program we have setup on Cheston Rd. Parent volunteers are ready to receive gr 1-5 students being dropped off from 8:30 to 8:40am. Just drive up to the designated spot, open the door and we are there to greet you!
We are always needing volunteers once a week for 10 minutes in the morning to keep this program running so if you can help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also refrain from stopping on Cleveland St to help keep traffic flowing and our kids safe.
Class Line Up for Gr 1-5
Grade 1-5 have been assigned classroom teachers. These teachers each have a designated spot for students to line up before entering the building. This door will also be the same door they use for recess, lunch and dismissal.