Interested In Getting More Involved with the FSA?
Want to volunteer? Visit this Google Form and share the area(s) you are interested in. We will then reach out to help get you involved!
The FSA is always looking for more parent volunteers. Whether you have a little time or a lot, there are many ways you can help.
You can read more about the Executive and the positions up for election this fall.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ for answers!
REMINDER: Please complete the TDSB “PermissionClick” Start of Year forms. You should have received one e-mail per child with a link to the form.
Maurice Cody PS - Welcome Back 21/22 School Year
In case you missed the e-mail, here are the 4 documents that were included in the welcome back note! Click on each to open, print and/or download. Please complete the two forms and send them with the student on the first day.
Useful Back to School Health Links
Morning Entry and Protocols
- All grade 3/4/5 students will line up at the back of the school (on the turf or tarmac) at entry time. There will not be a staggered start this year.
- Grade 1/2 students will begin the year lining up with parents.
- Kindergarten students will line up, with parent, at their assigned entrance. More details can be found in the Safe Return to School Document.
TDSB Student Health Pass
Before coming to school each day, all students must conduct an active student health screening self-assessment. This is the most up-to-date screening tool from Toronto Public Health and has key changes from last year’s tool, including:
- A shortened list of symptoms that are most commonly associated with COVID-19
- Consideration for immunization status
- Revised isolation period protocols
- Revised international travel protocols
- Consideration for rapid or home-based self-testing kits
If, based on the answers, you are clear to come to school, you must either complete the TDSB Health Pass (paper) or the TDSB Daily Health Screening app, to enter the school.
- If students remain at school over the lunch hour, they will eat lunch in their classrooms.