Everything you need to know about the Spring Fair in one place!
When: June 11, 10am-3pm
Where: Outside at Cody
Who: The Cody Fair is for everyone!
How: We need your help, the fair is run entirely by volunteers!
Why: The Cody Fair is a fun annual event put on by the FSA, which is also the biggest fundraiser of the year
What: Bouncy Castles, Sno-Cones, Cotton Candy, BBQ, Duck Race, Lucky Dip, Raffles, Guessing Jar, Bake Sale, DJ and MORE!!!!
- Volunteers Needed – Many volunteer hours are needed to make the fair successful. We are asking every family to volunteer one hour of their time at the Fair (can be a parent/guardian, grandparent). Areas we need help are Inflatables supervision, Salon & Spa, Bake Sale, Cake Walk, Ticket Sales, Info Desk, Raffle & Guessing Jar, Lucky Dip, Duckie Race, set up and clean up. Please use this link to sign up today! http://volunteersignup.org/WX8QF Questions about volunteering or requests for a preferred area (we will do our best!) can be directed to email@example.com
- Wristbands on Sale! – Wristbands offering amazing value for unlimited rides on the Inflatables and lunch are available with early bird pricing of $25 via School Cash Online ! Tickets for inflatables and other attractions will also be available for purchase on the day of the fair.
- Donations Needed for Raffle and Lucky Dip – To help make the Raffles and Lucky Dip super fun for the kids, we are looking for new toys and gift cards to help purchase small toys for the Lucky Dip. Gift cards in any amount (e.g. 20/$50) from stores such as Amazon, Costco, Walmart, Mastermind, Shoppers Drug Mart would be an amazing contribution! Please drop off new toys and gift vouchers in an envelope to the Raffle/Lucky Dip donation bin at the office or email gift cards to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate Your Second Hand Cody Spirit Wear – Donate your previously loved / gently used Cody and athletic clothes to sell at the fairj to raise funds. We’re looking for athletic wear, tees and long-sleeved tees, sweatshirts, sweatpants, shorts and ball caps and toques (with pompoms intact). Please ensure that these items are clean with no rips or tears, no stains, and no personalised Cody clothing. Drop off at the used swag bin at the office.
- Sponsor the Spring Fair – Is your company interested in becoming a Cody event sponsor? The Spring Fair is a great brand and business development opportunity with your prime market. Please email to learn about the sponsorship opportunities available to get engaged and support our school! Email email@example.com
Bake Sale and Cakewalk!
- Bake Sale & Cakewalk – Make your favourite goodies to sell at the Bake Sale! Here are some suggestions that we’re looking for:
- JK/SK Bars/Squares (Brownies, Rice Krispies, Lemon Squares etc…)
- GR 1 Cookies of any kind
- GR 2 Cupcakes, muffins, donuts
- GR 3 Banana bread or other loaves
- GR 4 Decorated Cakes for the Cakewalk
- GR5 Snack size baggies of other snacks like pretzels or chips!
PLEASE NOTE: All treats must be NUT FREE. They do not need to be individually packaged (other than the grade 5 snacks).
Thank you to our sponsors!
The spring fair wouldn’t be possible without the generous support from our sponsors!
Get your Wristbands for Inflatables!
WRISTBANDS Early Bird Special! Order your wristband using school cash online – look for that important email in your inbox!
Wristbands are $25 if purchased early or $30 if purchased at the Fair.
Unlimited access to Inflatable Rides listed below and a lunch (hot dog + snack – a $5 value!).
Without a wristband, inflatable ride is 3 tickets per ride, tickets are $1/each.
- Wipeout Big Baller Camo
- Bounce & Slide
- Polar Bear Double Lane Slide
- Kiddie Corner Obstacle
- Final 4 Basketball
- Touch the Light
Early Bird Wristband Deadline is June 8th at 4pm
Wristbands will be available for pick up on the morning of the Fair at the Information Desk near the Cleveland Street entrance.
Grade 5 Book Sale!
This is an annual fundraiser for the Grade 5 graduation celebration.
What we need from you!!
- Donations of gently used books for all ages from infant to young adult. (No adult books please)
- Volunteers (parents and Grade 5 students) to help with the table on the day of the fair
Where & When?!
- Donation bins will be set up inside the school for students to drop off at the beginning of school each day. Bins will be located outside the library, the atrium and outside Door #1 for parents who wish to drop off books.
- Donations will be accepted from now until June 9
Don’t forget to come by the table during the Cody Fair and buy some books!!