The Role of the Class Rep
- Attend monthly FSA meetings whenever possible and keep abreast of happenings at Cody. Should parents in your class have questions or concerns, but cannot attend a meeting, you can convey questions and answers for them
- Collect for a class gift for the teacher at the holidays and end of year,
- Pass along part of collection at the holidays and end of year to the FSA to purchase gifts for non-core classroom Cody staff (i.e. Music, Library, Resource and Physical Education teachers, Custodial and Office Administrative Staff, Administration, and many more!),
- Create a class list, and confirm who wants to be part of the list,
- Forward all emails from the FSA to your class parents (using bcc. please!) within 24 hours of receiving them,
- Meet/email with your teacher (if desired by teacher) to outline how you are best of use to them and their class,
- Other as-required tasks.